Molz Cooperative Scholarship Taking Applications
Jan 30, 2023
The Garden City Community College is currently accepting applications for the Otis and Mary Lee Molz Cooperative Scholarship for the 2023-2024 School Year.
They are awarding up to six scholarships of $2,720 each (the cost of tuition & fees for a sixteen credit hour semester).
- Applicants must be a current member, spouse, child or grandchild of a current member of the Garden City Co-op OR a current employee, spouse, child or grandchild of a current employee of the Garden City Co-op.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a full time student (twelve or more credit hours) at the Garden City Community College.
- Applicants must submit responses to the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself and your connection to the Garden City Co-op
- One of the cooperative principles is "Concern for the Community". If awarded thiis scholarship, what are you going to do emulate our cooperative values and pay it forward in your community?
3. During this last school year, in what ways have you demonstrated this commitment?
This scholarship is open to students in any program of study.
To apply for this scholarship, contact the GCCC Financial Aid Office at: (620) 276-9519 or apply online: https://gcccks.edu/
SEND YOUR ESSAY ANSWERS TO: email@example.com
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR IS APRIL 7TH!
Otis & Mary Lee Molz hope these scholarships will help you and your family attain your educational goals at Garden City Community College.